Metal Type: Home | Library | Forum | Free Ads | Store

Whole Print Shop inc. Intertype - California, USA

Started by Dave Hughes, March 22, 2024, 08:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Printle: A Printing Word Game from Metal Type

Dave Hughes

View on eBay: Intertype typesetter, Letter Press, Cassettes, Master Brass Letters & Manuals*

Seller's description:

I am selling for a neighbor.  His Grandfather had this setup in his 1000 sq ft conditioned back yard shop.  It has been used until the early 2000s.  He did his own casting of type too.  The bench is 10 foot long.  I will try to update the post with the model of the letter press.

Due to demolition plans for the shop, it MUST BE REMOVED BY APRIL 3 and all photographed materials must be taken.

Please see photos and let me know if you have any questions.

Would you like a timely email when new items are posted here? Then sign up to our eBay Express mailing list, or click here for more details and example email.

*When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Printle: Word Puzzle for Printers Play Now

Keep in touch with Metal Type Get our newsletters

Quick Reply

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Printers' Tales - Over 30 stories from the pre-digital age. Buy now on Amazon/Apple Books

☛ Don't miss our illustrated newsletters. Click here to see examples and subscribe. ☚