Metal Type: Home | Library | Forum | Free Ads | Store

Mormon Document Controversy

Started by Dave Hughes, February 22, 2010, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Printle: A Printing Word Game from Metal Type

Dave Hughes

I've been contacted recently, via email, by a guy who is investigating some controversial Mormon church documents.

While I certainly don't want to get embroiled in a religious controversy, as the key to unravelling this mystery may be letterpress printing-related I thought it was worthy of an airing on the Forum.

So here goes:

I was first contacted by Youtube user "Iexposemormonism" with this:

QuoteHi. I study the Mormons and I have come across a Martial Law Declaration dated August 5. The one best known one is dated Sept 15. The two laws look very different in type. The Aug 5 was not know until c. 1975. It has generally been dismissed as a typo' that was corrected. But the entire layout is different. I need to know what is involved in such typesetting, time involved, The type used, the press used, etc. I am sending a video... It's not very good but at the end are some comparisons you can A-B and see easily what I am concerned with. thanks

This video compares the two documents, the second gves a little more background:

This was followed up by this:

QuoteHi. I made this version and 2 more. The longer ones are more and more Mormon Crimes of Altered documents. Which gives cause to investigate the authenticity of the claim the Aug 5 Law is just a mistake. Mormons have done amazing things with the press: Joseph Smith was killed, in part, because he destroyed a press exposing his crimes. I show Altered Legislation, unpublished communications in Utah congress, odd omissions in the other wise well publicized news papers, Mass lying to cover up the Mountain Meadows Massacre. The Martial Law Declaration is directly tied to the MMM. (As is Mormon Polygamy. But we're interested in the Press side of the issue. )

Here's a little background information on "Iexposemormonism" - written by himself:

QuoteYOUTUBE NOTICE::: I AM FALSELY ACCUSED BY CERTAIN MORMONS (unnamed for now), of copyright violations. BEING ACCUSED OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS BY MORMONS MUST BE A HIGH WATER MARK FOR MORMON HYPOCRISY: THEIR ENTIRE RELIGION IS BASED ON A STOLEN and PLAGIARIZED BOOK!! I USE ORIGINAL 1800-1915 ORIGINAL TEXT. I OWN THE BOOKS. NO VIOLATIONS HAVE EVER OCCURRED. I HAVE VIDEO POSTED PROVING I OWN OVER 200 ORIGINAL PUBLICATIONS. I POST LEGAL TEXT AND TRANSCRIPTS AND POST SMALL SECTIONS FROM THE BOOKS WHICH ARE ALL OUT OF COPYRIGHT. I OWN CONTROL AND POSSES THESE BOOKS.. I HAVE OBTAINED LEGAL COUNCIL AND LEGAL ACTION IS BEING CONSIDERED AGAINST YOUTUBE FOR THESE SERIOUS VIOLATION OF MY FREE SPEECH RIGHTS.. I HAVE POSTED A VIDEO SHOWING THESE VIOLATIONS COMMITTED BY YOUTUBE AGAINST MYSELF. BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES ANY ACTION AGAINST ME I SUGGEST YOU VIEW THE POST. I study and post the Mountain Meadows Massacre and Mormonisms' deep structure.
About Me:

While reading the Mountain Meadows Massacre in January 2006 I soon knew I was looking at an arcane gnostic religion. But it became much more than that. Kabbalah is practiced in the deep structure of Mormonism. I found Mormonism is basically Freemasonry with the name Jesus on it. Mormonism is "Old World Religion", to use the words of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and others. The Mormon is in compulsion to a hierarchy demands. These demands were/are often duplicitous and violent. "Old World Religion" by definition involves ritual animal sacrifice and divination. Mormonism at it's depths involves magic. I am not saying all Mormons practice magic. Joseph Smith did. Brigham Young did. Many early Mormons were steeped in Freemasonry and Magic. "Meaty" Mormons are today. I post text showing clearly they did use Kabbalah magic, ritual, oaths, incantations, a host of un Christian practices to obtain material gain. the Mountain Meadows Massacre being an example of such gain.

More comparisons here:

Printle: Word Puzzle for Printers Play Now

Keep in touch with Metal Type Get our newsletters

Quick Reply

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Printers' Tales - Over 30 stories from the pre-digital age. Buy now on Amazon/Apple Books

☛ Don't miss our illustrated newsletters. Click here to see examples and subscribe. ☚