Metal Type: Home | Library | Forum | Free Ads | Store

Metal Types Books linotype, monotype,

Started by frobson, July 25, 2007, 03:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Printle: A Printing Word Game from Metal Type

frobson

:) Advance warning of a letterpress conference in London Apri 22/23. early this year I posted a request asking for ex UK print workers to contact me concerning an archive being assembled whereby any person who spent 3years or more could contribute their stories. The conference will concentrate on the period between 1950 and 1999 its title will be  PICA to PIXEL  the full programme is being drawn up at the present time. During the Conference we will have a book stall with all profits to the Printing Historical Society and the St Bride Printing library. We have many letterpress printing books  including Monotype Caster instruction book. 1920. Typographical Circular bound copies. Pitmans Art and Practice of Printing 1932 two complete sets
just too many to list. If you are seeking any  book send me an email to frobson@mbzonline.net similarly if you would like details of the conference email me at the same address and I will keep you posted. One of the items at the conference will be a trip round a  National Newspaper

Rob Clayton

Quick Reply

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Printers' Tales - Over 30 stories from the pre-digital age. Buy now on Amazon/Apple Books

☛ Don't miss our illustrated newsletters. Click here to see examples and subscribe. ☚