Metal Type: Home | Library | Forum | Free Ads | Store

Heating elements

Started by Ascensius, June 05, 2023, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Printle: A Printing Word Game from Metal Type


Does anyone out there have a pair of heating elements for an English "British Rototherm" Monotype pot? The Rototherm is the name on the outside of the box attached to the pot. Will pay, of course.


Quick Reply

Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Printers' Tales - Over 30 stories from the pre-digital age. Buy now on Amazon/Apple Books

☛ Don't miss our illustrated newsletters. Click here to see examples and subscribe. ☚