Suggest a “Printle” word

Please leave your suggestions for future “Printle” words.

Five-letter print-related words only, please. So far words have included punctuation, font names, font nicknames, old font names, not just composing terms either, paper sizes, quantities, etc. The definition can be quite loose, although I had a small complaint about the use of the word “blurb” in the puzzle!

So, if you’ve got any five-letter print words, let us know!

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Dave Hughes

eBay Highlights . . .

Metal Type brings you the pick of letterpress items offered for sale on eBay. We look out for Monotype, Linotype, Intertype and Ludlow items including machines, parts, matrices, tools, etc. Also presses, blocks (or cuts), type as well as publications, manuals, etc. Anything of value to the letterpress community (both US and UK).

Links: Clicking on the heading above the picture of the item will take you to a post on the Metal Type Forum where you can read the full seller’s description. Clicking on the picture or the link below the picture will take you to the item on eBay. Clicking the “Recent Highlights” button will take you to a list of items on the Metal Type Forum.

As an eBay Partner, I may be compensated if you make a purchase